The Vernon Community Garden at the Museum is for all residents.
The beans, lettuce, zucchini, squash, spinach, swiss chard, etc. is ready for harvest.
PLEASE do not pick the potatoes as they are for our Harvest Baskets that we sell to help run the garden!
Please only pick what you can eat at one meal so other residents can have some to.
This garden is maintained by volunteers from as far as Finley Creek, Metcalfe, Vernon etc.
We enjoy gardening and meeting new people, so if you would like to help email manager@ osgoodemuseum.ca
Hope to see you there!
We’re very happy to have the Museum open again https://osgoodemuseum.as.me/schedule.php.
Tuesday to Saturday
A few things to note before you visit us:
- Masks must be worn at all times and should fully cover the nose, mouth and chin (we have extras onsite at no cost)
- You’ll be asked to apply hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of the building
- The Museum building is limited to 6 visitors at one time
- Social distancing markers are in place to guide your visit through the exhibit space
- Exhibit space is sanitized after every visit