The Vernon Community Garden at the Museum is for all residents.
The garden is now looking forward to the 2022 program
Thank you to all the volunteers that came out to make this a huge success in 2021 and we are now looking for volunteers.
This garden is maintained by volunteers from as far as Finley Creek, Metcalfe, Vernon etc. and we look forward to old and new faces.
So if you would like to help email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you there!
|Happy Fall! We hope you have been keeping well, and wish you a beautiful and safe fall season.|
The Museum is open Tuesdays to Saturdays, 10am to 5pm. Starting November 1, we will be moving to operating four days a week, Wednesdays to Saturdays, 10am to 5pm. We would love to see you! Book your appointment here. Please note that we now require proof of vaccination to enter the building.
A few things to note before you visit us:
- Masks must be worn at all times and should fully cover the nose, mouth and chin (we have extras onsite at no cost)
- You’ll be asked to apply hand sanitizer upon entry and exit of the building
- The Museum building is limited to 6 visitors at one time
- Social distancing markers are in place to guide your visit through the exhibit space
- Exhibit space is sanitized after every visit
The Vernon rink
Thank you to the volunteers that worked on the rink!
The board is all volunteers and appreciate all the help we can get
if you are interested in helping next season please
call Keith McWhinnie at 613-826-3609